LL.M. (PART-I) Examination
Every candidate offering himself for LL.M. (PART-I) examination shall be examined in following papers. Each paper shall be three hours duration and carry 100 marks. For paper No. V, the candidate has to appear for his/her viva-voce examination of all the other four papers of part I which shall also carry 100 marks.
- Legal Theory
- Legislation-Principles, Methods and interpretation
- Legal Research Methodology
- Constitutional Law of India : New Challenges
LL.M. (PART-II) Examination
Every candidate offering himself for the LL.M. (PART-II) Examination, shall be examined in five papers in any one of the following branches. Each paper shall be of 3 hours duration and carry 100 marks. The candidates are to required to attempt any four questions out of the questions asked in the question paper.
Branch - I (Corporate, Business and Contractual Law)
- General Principles of Contract
- Special Contract
- Corporate Law
- Law Relating to negotiable Instruments and Bankruptcy